Lynn Palmer Architects specialises in creating highly desirable Residential spaces. The vast majority of our work is on one-off, bespoke family homes, listed building renovations and whole house remodelling. We work on a variety of projects located across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice with a reputation for quality design, and cutting edge Virtual Reality solutions for our clients.
Part II Architectural assistant
We are looking for somebody creative, talented and enthusiastic to join our growing team, to help us design & develop a number of exciting residential projects. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of practical knowledge in the way buildings are put together, and be able to use that knowledge to help create interesting and exciting spaces.
Reliability, enthusiasm and have an ability to work to deadlines under pressure, are essential characteristics, as are a good working knowledge of Revit.
Please send CVs and examples of work, [email protected]
We are currently seeking an Architectural Technician who will work directly with clients and contractors – from feasibility through to delivering projects on site. You must have an enthusiastic and pro-active approach, with the following skills considered essential:
– Thorough knowledge of Building Regulations and construction types.
– Experience of project coordination and managing the design aspect of jobs.
– Excellent presentation skills, both verbally, written and drawing.
– Excellent working knowledge of REVIT is essential.
– +3 years UK based experience.
– Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists would be desirable.
– Minimum HNC/ HND qualification in Architectural Technology / Construction.
– Passion for sustainable Architecture.
Please send CVs and examples of work, with a covering letter and salary expectations to [email protected]