When it comes to home improvements the list can be endless. Whether you are looking to add a modern extension to your listed building, build a bespoke home, house extension or embark on a complete renovation or re-modelling project, we can help you visualise your ideas.
Good architecture comes from collaboration and dialogue. It is important that you trust your Architect. Our initial consultations are free, this allows you to understand the possibilities without committing to anything.
We understand that everyone has a budget and we can advise accordingly. We will not compromise our service and we will produce the best solution for your budget.
Our Range of Architectural Services
You may wish to select a range of services from the list below to meet your needs. Or opt for a complete service. Whatever you need, we are here to help.
- Full measured building survey of the existing properties
- Feasibility studies (sketches of design ideas)
- Final design and guidance through the planning application process
- Guidance through the Building Regulations application process, alongside detailed designs
- Putting your project out for tender
- Site visits, continued liaison throughout the build
We pride ourselves on our strong relationship with Local Authorities and in turn have a good understanding of their requirements and policies. Good communication between our clients and the Local Authority ensures that we will not steer you towards a project that could have the potential to be refused.
Do I need Planning Permission ?
The planning legislation is constantly changing and while there is a lot you can do without full planning permission, it is always wise to find out early on what you need. Give us a call and we are always happy to discuss your specific project and advise on how to move it forward.
Do I need Building Regulations Approval ?
You would normally need building regulations approval if you want to:
- Put up a new building
- Extend or alter an existing building
- Install services or fittings in a building, eg washing and sanitary facilities, hot water cylinders, foul water and rainwater drainage, replacement windows and any fuel burning appliances
Building regulations approval is separate from planning permission – you may need to get both.