We know our team is our most valued asset. Are you looking to join a fun, energetic and friendly multi award-winning team? We currently have two positions available.
Apply by email with a covering letter, CV & examples of work to [email protected]
Please get in touch directly, no agencies or third-party applications.
As a key member of our team, your primary focus will be to work closely with clients as well as external professionals to ensure the smooth running of bespoke residential projects from initial concept design through to construction detailing. Our projects range from contemporary new build developments through to extensions and restoration of listed buildings.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post RIBA qualified.
- Experience in leading the delivery of medium to high-end residential projects through all relevant RIBA work stages
- A Passion for high quality sustainable design.
- Working knowledge of technical design skills with ability to articulate high-quality and detailed schemes.
- Current knowledge of UK Building regulations.
- Revit & Enscape skills would be an advantage. AutoCAD experience would be a minimum requirement.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, alongside the ability to liaise effectively with other team members, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Keen interest in current and emerging technical and sustainability solutions and products.
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK and fluent written and spoken English.
PART II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT
We are looking for an enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant to join us. We anticipate the successful applicants to have recently completed their Part II course.
We would like you to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working for a UK architectural practice.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Building regulations and tender package preparation experience.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- AutoCAD experience a minimum; previous use of Revit would be beneficial.
Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician
We are looking for a Graduate working towards MCIAT / MCABE / MCIOB / MRICS,
- minimum 2 years work experience in a UK Architectural Practice.
- You will be familiar with AutoCAD, and ideally have experience using Revit.
- Working knowledge of the UK Building Regulations.
- A passion for high quality sustainable design.
- Keen interest in new technologies and sustainable solutions.